By ordering a Hopp Custom Leather product you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Firearms are potentially dangerous and should only be handled by capable persons who have received and follow proper training in safe handling and use.
- As the consumer, you assume any and all risk associated with the purchase and use of all Hopp Custom Leather products.
- Hopp Custom Leather holster products are intended for use only with the specific model firearm for which they were originally made.
- Hopp Custom Leather holster products are intended for use ONLY with stock firearms, as configured by their original manufacturer.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the holster and trigger guard are clear of obstructions prior to holstering the firearm.
- It is your responsibility to know the laws in your state and location regarding any product you purchase.
- n the very unlikely event that your item should fail unexpectedly, we assume no responsibility or liability other than the replacement of the item.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
All Hopp Custom Leather products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Incorrect order, or you changed your mind.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Excessive abuse.
- Failure to provide proper maintenance.
- Damage inflicted by small children or pets.
If you have a warranty request, please contact me. My goal is to make sure that you are more than happy with your purchase. However, I cannot fix any issues that are beyond my control.
If you have any problems with your Hopp Custom Leather product, please contact me and I will be more than willing to work with you.
As the original owner… If your holster, belt, or accessory ever needs refinished, loop / part replacement, or a little freshening up, I will do it for free at our discretion, but you are responsible for shipping to and from me. Please call me before sending your product to discuss your situation and needs.